♥~♥~ Souvenirs and Crafts by Janice ~♥~♥

Wedding ♥ Baptism ♥ Birthday ♥ Anniversary ♥ and more!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mini Baby Crib and Stroller Souvenir

I just got another addition to my store!
Each is php40 inclusive of thank you tag and baby figurine. Minimum quantity is 60pcs. Approximately 4x2x2.5 inches. It's made of plastic. I may also put chocolates, rosary, etc. instead of fixing a baby figurine inside. If without any contents and tag, each is php30.
Mini Baby stroller
 Mini Baby Crib

You can check out more of these items on my Facebook account and Multiply siteor you can directly drop an email to my inbox at jlsibug@yahoo.com.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home