♥~♥~ Souvenirs and Crafts by Janice ~♥~♥

Wedding ♥ Baptism ♥ Birthday ♥ Anniversary ♥ and more!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Baptism Souvenirs

These creations are best for Christening/ Baptism, Baby Shower or other events related to baby or newborn.


The two pictures below are orders from a client residing in Hong Kong. I did not ship the products directly  to HK because the client opted them to be shipped to her relative in Mandaluyong City. These are feeding bottles with Nips-like candies inside. I am selling them at Php35 each for a minimum quantity of 60pcs.
 Aside from the candies the client would want rosaries to be the contents of the bottles, she also ordered these light green pearl bead rosaries (5-decade). The rosary in the feeding bottle is php60 each.


Below are souvenirs I made for my godson. I have several titles for this original creation of mine - "Infantile Faith", "Little Christian Boy", and "Little Ones". These are keychains with acrylic baby bottle, baby foot, pacifier and silver cross wrapped in aqua blue tulle finished with ribbons, small flower accent and thank you tag.
Of course for my godson it's a free gift. And for clients, I give them for as low as Php40. Price given are always complete with the packaging and thank you tag.




 Here's another picture with pink motif.

Below is a variation of the keychain above. Each is php30 complete with packaging and tag. The baby feet may be of the same color (pink, blue, red, yellow green, purple, colorless).
 Below is a sock coin purse. I'm not the one making them. I just package the item as shown below, Php40 each inclusive of thank you tag.


 This the pink version of the feeding bottle souvenir above.




This is one of my favorites. It's a towel ice cream sundae in acetate cylinder. Before it's php60 each, now it's php45 for assorted colors (as you can see below) and php50 for one-color towels.


You can check out more of these items on my Facebook account and Multiply site. or you can directly drop an email to my inbox at jlsibug@yahoo.com.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home