♥~♥~ Souvenirs and Crafts by Janice ~♥~♥

Wedding ♥ Baptism ♥ Birthday ♥ Anniversary ♥ and more!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines

Monday, August 20, 2007

Craft in me!

I am not quite a good writer. However, I will try my best to convey my messages and ideas to you through this blogspot. =)

Probably, the arts has really a large piece in me - from drawing to singing, playing guitar, and making these "butingting" things called crafts.

Since I was kid, I have always been fond of making crafts: paper dolls, paper dresses, origami, beadwork, cross stitch, etc. Floral accents, colorful ribbons, cartoon characters in different artworks have always caught my attention.

Then I became a collector of souvenirs from different events.

When I was in college, I really would want to put up a souvenir (for events) store but it did not bloom to reality. The lack of money to put it (the store) up was one of the reasons. Second was I have been focusing a lot on my studies.

However, I know and I can feel that it would be a reality in the very near future.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do u have a direct contact info?

January 25, 2015 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Souvenirs and Crafts by Janice said...

hi, check out my updated page : www.facebook.com/souvenir.crafts

January 27, 2015 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home